Product Name: Green Tea P.E.
Latin Name: Camellia sinensis
Polyphenols 30%-98%, HPLC;
Active ingredients: polyphenols & EGCG & catechins
C22H18O11(EGCG), C15H14O7 (EGC), C22H18O10(ECG), C15H14O6(EC)
CAS No.: 989-51-5 (EGCG), 970-74-1(EGC), 1257-08-5 (ECG), 490-46-0 (EC)
Green Tea Extract
Green tea extract, like many herbs, is standardized in the production phase to guarantee that a certain percentage of the active ingredients remain present in the final capsulized form. The active ingredients in green tea extract are polyphenols in the form of flavonoids like catechins and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Polyphenols, flavonoids, catechins and EGCG are powerful antioxidants that appear to interfere with and reduce the spread of certain types of cancer cells. The antioxidant activity of EGCG in green tea extract is purportedly up to 100 times more powerful than that of Vitamin C or E.
1. Lowering blood pressure, blood clotting, weight loss;
2. Preventing atherosclerosis and thrombosis and other cardiovascular diseases;
3. Lowering blood sugar and curing diabetes;
4. Sterilization and anti-virus, preventing and treating hepatitis, fatty liver;
5. Anti-aging and immune function;
6. Anticancer, anti-allergy, preventing colds and fractures.
1. Applied in food field, it is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
2. As cosmetics and daily chemical addiitive, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes.
4. Anticancer activity of doxorubicin and idarubicin
Looking for ideal Green Tea Extract with Tea Polyphenols Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Green Tea Txtract for Weight Loss are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Green Tea Txtract with EGCG. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Standardized Herbal Extract