Excellent Health Products Co.,Ltd
Model No.: EHP-0057
Product Name: Green Tea Extract
.Botanical Sources:: Camellia Sinensis
Active Ingredient:: Polyphenols,EGCG,catechins
Appearance:: Light Green Find Powder
Productivity: 100 tons per year
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 100 tons per year
Product Name: Green Tea P.E.
Latin Name: Camellia sinensis
Polyphenols 30%-98%, HPLC;
Active ingredients: polyphenols & EGCG & catechins
C22H18O11(EGCG), C15H14O7 (EGC), C22H18O10(ECG), C15H14O6(EC)
CAS No.: 989-51-5 (EGCG), 970-74-1(EGC), 1257-08-5 (ECG), 490-46-0 (EC)
Green tea extract
Green tea extract, like many herbs, is standardized in the production phase to guarantee that a certain percentage of the active ingredients remain present in the final capsulized form. The active ingredients in green tea extract are polyphenols in the form of flavonoids like catechins and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Polyphenols, flavonoids, catechins and EGCG are powerful antioxidants that appear to interfere with and reduce the spread of certain types of cancer cells. The antioxidant activity of EGCG in green tea extract is purportedly up to 100 times more powerful than that of vitamin C or E.
1. Lowering blood pressure, blood clotting, weight loss;
2. Preventing atherosclerosis and thrombosis and other cardiovascular diseases;
3. Lowering blood sugar and curing diabetes;
4. Sterilization and anti-virus, preventing and treating hepatitis, fatty liver;
5. Anti-aging and immune function;
6. Anticancer, anti-allergy, preventing colds and fractures.
1. Applied in food field, it is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent, and anti-fading agents.
2. As cosmetics and daily chemical addiitive, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes.
4. Anticancer activity of doxorubicin and idarubicin
Product Categories : Standardized Herbal Extract
Copyright © 2017 Excellent Health Products Co.,Ltd All rights reserved.