- Contact Person: Mr. victor.wan
- View Contact Details
Model No.: EHP-476
Certification: ISO, FDA
Assay Method: HPLC, Other
Application Form: Injection, Tablet, Capsule
Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
State: Powder, Powder Or Granular
Extract Source: Other
Product Name: Berberine Hydrochloride
Main Ingredients: Berberine
Productivity: 200 tons per year
Place of Origin: China(Sichuan province)
Supply Ability: 200 tons per year
HS Code: 1302199099
Berberine HCL 97%
Berberis aristata, also known as Indian barberry, "chutro" or tree turmeric, is a shrub belonging to the family Berberidaceae and the genus Berberis. The genus comprises approximately 450-500 species of deciduous evergreen shrubs and is found in the temperate and sub-tropical regions of Asia, Europe, and America. B. aristata is native to the Himalayas in India and in Nepal. It is also naturally found in the wet zone of Sri Lanka.
Product Name: Berberine HCL/Berberine Hydrochloride/Berberine
Molecular Formula: C20H18NO4
Molecular Weight: 371.81
Origin: Berberis Aristata from Himalayan region
Appearance : Yellow crystalline powder
Specification: 97% powder
1. As a traditional medicine or dietary supplement, berberine has shown some activity against fungal infections, Candida albicans, yeast, parasites, and bacterial/viral infections. Berberine seems to exert synergistic effects with fluconazole even in drug-resistant C. albicans infections.
2. Some research has been undertaken into possible use against MRSA infection.
3. Berberine is considered antibiotic. When applied in vitro and in combination with methoxyhydnocarpin, an inhibitor of multidrug resistance pumps, berberine inhibits growth of Staphylococcus aureus and Microcystis aeruginosa a toxic cyanobacterium.
4. Berberine is a component of some eye drop formulations. There is some evidence it is useful in the treatment of trachoma, and it has been a standard treatment for leishmaniasis.
5. Berberine prevents and suppresses proinflammatory cytokines, Eselectin, and genes, and increases adiponectin expression which partly explains its versatile health effects. Berberine is a nucleic acid binding isoquinolone alkaloid with wide potential therapeutic properties
1, More than ten years experience focusing on this product, the quality is very steady
3, Factory price, we guarantee to provide you more competitive price than othe supplier under same quality.
4, Free sample, free delivery
5, Fast delivery
6, 200 tons capacity one year.
25kgs/fiber drum with pallet
Label as customer's requirment
24 months when properly stocked, avoid light and heat and moisture.
Looking for ideal Berberine Hydrochloride from Berberis Aristata Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the 100% Natural Berberis Aristata Bark Extract are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Berberis Aristata Bark Extract in Bulk. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Natural Active Monomer