- Contact Person: Mr. victor.wan
- View Contact Details
Model No.: EHP-469
Certification: ISO, FDA
Assay Method: HPLC, UV
Application Form: Injection, Tablet, Capsule
Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
Extract Source: Other
Product Name: Rutin
Botanical Source: Sophora Japonica
Productivity: 1000 tons per year
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 1000 tons per year
HS Code: 1302199099
RUTIN (Sophora japonica extract)
WHY US? 1, More than ten years experience focusing onthis filed, quality is very steady; 2, Factory price, we guarantee to provide youlower price than other supplier under same quality; 3, Free sample, Free delivery. 4, L/C available
1, More than ten years experience focusing onthis filed, quality is very steady;
2, Factory price, we guarantee to provide youlower price than other supplier under same quality;
3, Free sample, Free delivery.
4, L/C available
Rutin ProductsProduct Description
Standard: NF11, DAB10, EP8.0
Source: Herb Source from the dry bud of Sophora japonica L
CAS No.: 153-18-4
Molecular formula: C27H30O16
Molecular weight: 610.51
Appearance: Yellow or yellow green, extremely fine crystal powder
Molecular Weight: 610.52
Deleted CAS: 115888-40-9|1416-01-9|146525-66-8|158560-09-9|164535-43-7|18449-50-8|48197-72-4|523994-24-3|56764-99-9
Synonyms: Forsythia fruit; Birutin; Oxyritin; 4H-1-Benzopyran-4-one, 3-[[6-O-(6-deoxy-α -L-mannopyranosyl)-β -D-glucopyranosyl]oxy]-2-(3, 4-dihydroxyphenyl)-5, 7-dihydroxy-; Venoruton; Rutinion acid; Tanrutin; C. I. 75730; Rutinic acid; Rutoside;
Density: 1.827 g/cm3
Melting Point: 195 ° C (DEC. )(lit. )
Boiling Point: 983.1 ° C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point: 325.4 ° C
Solubility: 12.5 g/100 mL in water
Appearance: Pale-yellow crystalline solid
Hazard Symbols: Xn, Xi
Risk Codes: 22-36/37/38
Safety: 24/25-36-26 Details
M. F. & M. W.: C27H30O16; 610.51
Physical Property: Yellowish- needle - crystal (in water); M. P.: 176-8°C, 23D: +13.82°C (ethanol), 20D-39.43 °C (pyridine); Solubility: 1g in 7ml of methanol, 8000ml of water, 200ml of boiling water; UVλ CH3OHmax nm: 258.361; IRνKBr max cm-1: 3400(OH), 1670(C=O), 1620, 1520, 1470(C6H5-).
Plant source: Ruta graveolens L., plant essential oil ; Sophora japonica L., main part of fruit [3, 4]; Hypericum aseyron L., full plant; Berchemia polyphylla Wall, var leioclada Hand. -Mazz. ; Mallotus japonicus Muell. -Arg, leafs ; Fagopyrum esculentum Moench seedling.
1. Anti-inflammatory action: Apparent suppression of inflammation due to planted wool when the product is injected into abdominal cavity of rat . Sodium rutin sulfate has very strong anti-inflammatory action to edema of rat .
2. Actions like Vitamin P: Maintain the strength of blood vessel, reduce its permeability and brittleness; Degreasing action to liver fatty infiltration, especially together with glutathione.
3. Antiviral action: Best suppression to phlyctenular stomatitis virus at product concentration of 200g/ml [10, 11].
4. Inhibition of aldehyde reductase: 95% inhibition at a concentration of 10-5M , which facilitates the treatment of diabetic cataract.
5. Toxicity: Mice, intravenous injection, LD50 at 950mg/kg.
6. Clinical use: For the prevention of intracerebral hemorrhage, hypertension, retinal hemorrhage, purpura and acute hemorrhagic nephrosonephritis; For treatment of chronic tracheitis with effective rate at 84.8% and 98%. Its derivative, troxerutin, or Venoruton, is applied clinically for burn, arthritis, and all kinds of blood vessel diseases. Commodity drug is available in abroad , while the drug has been successfully developed in domestic. With Effective rate for the treatment of cerebrovascular diseases is 87.8%; 88% for retinal edema and hemorrhage
RutinrawEnglish name: Flos sophorae immaturus, Japanese pagodatree flower-bud Synonym: Meletin, sophoretin Origin: The flower bud of sophora japonica L Plant morphology: Deciduous tree with height of about 15-25meters Collecting and processing: Collect the flower bud in summer, drying timely, removing the branches, stems and impurities Appearance: The shape of flower bud is oval, with length of 2-6mm, diameter of about 2mm Odorless, slightly bitter taste Chemical composition: Contains rutin, saponin and sterol Property and Flavor: Slightly cold in nature, bitter taste Indications: Cooling blood and hemostasis, purging liver fire, for the treatment of hemafecia, hemorrhoidal bleeding, blood dysentery, uterine bleeding, hematemesis, epistaxis, conjunctival hyperemia caused by hepatopyretic disease, headache and dizziness Dosage: 4 5-9g
Product Categories : Natural Active Monomer