Berberine HCL 97%
Berberine Hydrochloride is a phytochemical constituent, extracted from Cortex Phellodendri Chinensis, Coptis chinensis Franch., Berberis pliretii Schneid, has been widely use for treating gastroenteritis, bacillary dysentery, suppurative otitis media, antiarrhythemia in Chinese medicine. It`s a plant-derived antibiotics for treatment of intestinal infection.
Product Name: Berberine HCL/Berberine Hydrochloride/Berberine
Molecular Formula: C20H18NO4
Molecular Weight: 371.81
Origin: Phellodendron chinense Schneid. ; Phellodendron bark Extract
Appearance : Yellow crystalline powder
Specification: 97%(powder), 40% (granular)
1. As a traditional medicine or dietary supplement, berberine has shown some activity against fungal infections, Candida albicans, yeast, parasites, and bacterial/viral infections. Berberine seems to exert synergistic effects with fluconazole even in drug-resistant C. albicans infections.
2. Some research has been undertaken into possible use against MRSA infection.
3. Berberine is considered antibiotic. When applied in vitro and in combination with methoxyhydnocarpin, an inhibitor of multidrug resistance pumps, berberine inhibits growth of Staphylococcus aureus and Microcystis aeruginosa a toxic cyanobacterium.
4. Berberine is a component of some eye drop formulations. There is some evidence it is useful in the treatment of trachoma, and it has been a standard treatment for leishmaniasis.
5. Berberine prevents and suppresses proinflammatory cytokines, Eselectin, and genes, and increases adiponectin expression which partly explains its versatile health effects. Berberine is a nucleic acid binding isoquinolone alkaloid with wide potential therapeutic properties
1, More than ten years experience focusing on this product, the quality is very steady
3, Factory price, we guarantee to provide you more competitive price than othe supplier under same quality.
4, Free sample, free delivery
5, Fast delivery
6, 200 tons capacity one year.
25kgs/fiber drum with pallet
Label as customer's requirment
24 months when properly stocked, avoid light and heat and moisture.
Product Categories : Natural Active Monomer