Product Name: D-Pinitol
Source: Natrual from Carob extract
Appearance: White fine powder
Specification: 98% HPLC
D-Pinitol is an analogy of insulin, it can reduce blood glucose, promote absorption of creatine, cure disease which is caused by insulin resistance
D-pinitol is a natural, sugar-like molecule found in a variety of plant foods. It is considered part of a healthy diet. Foods high in d-pinitol are legumes, leafy vegetables, and citrus fruits, It is a form of the vitamin B inositol and has roots in natural healing practices like Ayurveda.
Medical research into d-pinitol has indicated that it has an insulin-like function and may help regulate the body's metabolism and lower blood glucose levels. It also may make the cells of the body more sensitive to the effects of insulin, causing them to more readily take up glucose from the bloodstream when insulin is secreted Founction:
1. D-pinitol is a form of pinitol, a naturallyoccurring compound found in certain plants, trees and foods,
such as soy.
2. D-pinitol has insulin-like (nutrient storage capability much like alpha lipoic acid) effects, driving
creatine and other nutrients into muscle cells.
3. D-Pinitol is thought to accelerate muscle growth and improve recovery by forcing more nutrients
into the muscles.
4. D-Pinitol may be possible to stabilise blood sugar levels with D-Pinitol and ALA, helping conditions
of hyper or hypoglycaemia, caused by fat loss dieting or poor diet.
5. D-Pinitol helps rapid gains in muscle size, strength and power will benefit from creatine.
Product Categories : Natural Active Monomer