Excellent Health Products Co.,Ltd
Model No.: EHP-0037
Product Name: Berberine HCL
Origin:: Coptis Root/Phellodendron Bark/Berberis
Active Ingredient:: Berberine
CAS No.:: 633-65-8
Certification: ISO, FDA
Assay Method: HPLC, Other
Application Form: Injection, Tablet, Capsule
Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
Extract Source: Other
Productivity: 200 ton per year
Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
Supply Ability: 200 ton per year
HS Code: 2932999099
Product Name: Berberine HCL/Berberine Hydrochloride
Molecular Formula: C20H18NO4
Molecular Weight: 371.81
Appearance : Yellow crystalline powder
1. As a traditional medicine or dietary supplement, berberine has shown some activity against fungal infections, Candida albicans, yeast, parasites, and bacterial/viral infections. Berberine seems to exert synergistic effects with fluconazole even in drug-resistant C. albicans infections.
2. Some research has been undertaken into possible use against MRSA infection.
3. Berberine is considered antibiotic. When applied in vitro and in combination with methoxyhydnocarpin, an inhibitor of multidrug resistance pumps, berberine inhibits growth of Staphylococcus aureus and Microcystis aeruginosa a toxic cyanobacterium.
4. Berberine is a component of some eye drop formulations. There is some evidence it is useful in the treatment of trachoma, and it has been a standard treatment for leishmaniasis.
5. Berberine prevents and suppresses proinflammatory cytokines, Eselectin, and genes, and increases adiponectin expression which partly explains its versatile health effects. Berberine is a nucleic acid binding isoquinolone alkaloid with wide potential therapeutic properties
3, Above Ten yeas experience focusing on this field.
4, Quality steady
5, 200 tons per year capacity
Product Categories : Natural Active Monomer
Copyright © 2017 Excellent Health Products Co.,Ltd All rights reserved.