- Contact Person: Mr. victor.wan
- View Contact Details
Model No.: EHP-0046
Product Name: Berberine HCL
Other Name:: Berberine Hydrochloride
CAS No.:: 633-65-8
Appearance:: Yellow Crystalline Powder
Certification: ISO, FDA
Assay Method: HPLC, Other
Application Form: Injection, Tablet, Capsule
Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
Extract Source: Other
EINECS NO.: 211-195-9
Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
Place Of Origin:: China
Productivity: 200 ton per year
Place of Origin: China(Mainland)
Supply Ability: 200 ton per year
HS Code: 2932999099
Product Name: Berberine HCL/Berberine Hydrochloride
Molecular Formula: C20H18NO4
Source: Phellodendron chinense Schneid or Phellodendron amurense Rupr.
Molecular Weight: 371.81
Appearance : Yellow crystalline powder
100% plant extract
1. As a traditional medicine or dietary supplement, berberine has shown some activity against fungal infections, Candida albicans, yeast, parasites, and bacterial/viral infections. Berberine seems to exert synergistic effects with fluconazole even in drug-resistant C. albicans infections.
2. Some research has been undertaken into possible use against MRSA infection.
3. Berberine is considered antibiotic. When applied in vitro and in combination with methoxyhydnocarpin, an inhibitor of multidrug resistance pumps, berberine inhibits growth of Staphylococcus aureus and Microcystis aeruginosa a toxic cyanobacterium.
4. Berberine is a component of some eye drop formulations. There is some evidence it is useful in the treatment of trachoma, and it has been a standard treatment for leishmaniasis.
5. Berberine prevents and suppresses proinflammatory cytokines, Eselectin, and genes, and increases adiponectin expression which partly explains its versatile health effects. Berberine is a nucleic acid binding isoquinolone alkaloid with wide potential therapeutic properties
- More than ten years experience focusing on this product
- Quality Steady
- 200 tons supply one year
Product Categories : Natural Active Monomer