Senna is a diarrhea growth in India, Pakistan, southern China shrubs. Senna because of their cathartic properties has traditionally been considered a 'clean' herbs. More modern studies have shown that Senna in the treatment of constipation is very effective. Leaves and pods or fruit can be used for medicine
Latin name: Cassia Angustifolia Vahl extract / Folium Sennae extract
CAS NO.: 517-43-1
Appearance: Brown powder
Active Ingredients: Sennosides
Specification: 1%-20% Sennosides A+B ; 10:1
Test methods: UV; HPLC
Molecular formula: C42H38O2
Molecular weight: 862.74
1. Cathartic effect: senna infusion contains anthraquinone derivatives, its cathartic effect and irritation more than other laxatives.
2. Antibacterial inhibition: senna extract alcohol resistant variety of bacteria such as staphylococcus, diphtheria bacillus, typhoid bacillus, paratyphoid bacillus, and Escherichia coli, the water extract useful only for Salmonella typhi.
3. Hemostasis: senna powder can increase platelet and fibrinogen, reduced clotting time, recalcification time, prothrombin time and blood clot contraction time, help to stop the bleeding.
4. Muscle relaxation: senna can block acetylcholine at the motor nerve terminals and skeletal joints, so that muscle relaxation.
1. With the function of laxation, which will facilitate water.
2. With the function of relaxing muscle.
3. With the function of antibacterial, such as inhibiting staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi and escherichia coli.
4. Increasing platelet and fibrinogen, which will help stop bleeding.
Looking for ideal Senna Leaf P.e. Powder Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Senna Leaf Extract
Sennosides are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Senna Leaf Extract for Lose Weight. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Hot Products