Rutin from Sophora Japonica flower bud
Rutin is a flavonoid,also known as rutoside, sophorin and quercetin-3-O-rutinoside. Rutin is chemically described as the glycoside between disaccharide rutinose and quercetin, another flavonoid.
Product Name: Rutin
Origin: Flower buds of Sophora japonica
Molecular Formula: C27H30O16
Molecular Weight: 610.51
Specification: 95%(by UV)
Capacity: 20 tons per month
Appearance:Yellow or greenish yellow needle crystal powder
Part of the plant used: flower bud
Extract Sovents: water
Extraction Methand: Standard
1. In house:rutin≥95% by UV(NF-11)
Our Advantage & Support
13000 square meters production area and more than 1000MT raw material processing ability annually.ISO9001&ISO14001 certified and steady supply of Rutin
Professional R&D team and strong R&D strength.
Packing & Storage
Packing with fiber drum, 25 kg/drum, or as customer required.
Stored in a cool, dry and dark place, shelf life 24 months.
Function of rutin:
1. Rutin helps blood circulation by strenthening and increasing flexibility in blood vessels, such as arteries and capillaries.
2. Rutin prevents blood clots,which helps lower chances of developing life-threatening conditions such as: heart attacks, stroke, pulmonary embolisms,deep vein thrombosis.
3. Rutin lowers LDL cholesterol
4. Reduces arthritis pain
Application of rutin:
1. To produce troxerutin.
2. Medicine and dietary supplement for cardio-support,blood vessel support
3. Antioxidant support: Rutin can scavenge superoxide radicals which are the most active form of free radicals.
4. Rutin can work with Vitamin C to enhance its effect.
Natural sources of Rutin
Our product is extracted from SOPHORA JAPONICA BUD, rutin is a SOPHORA JAPONICA BUD extract. Most the standard extraction rutin is from Sophora japonica bud, and some of the ratio extraction rutin is from other natural resouces such as buckwheat.
Rutin is a citrus flavonoid glycoside found in many plants including buckwheat, the leaves and petioles of Rheum species, and asparagus. Tartary buckwheat seeds have been found to contain more rutin (about 0.8-1.7% dry weight) than common buckwheat seeds (0.01% dry weight). Rutin is also found in the fruit of the fava d'anta tree (from Brazil), fruits and flowers of the pagoda tree, fruits and fruit rinds (especially the citrus fruits orange, grapefruit, lemon, and lime) and apple; berries such as mulberry, ash tree fruits, aronia berries and cranberries.Rutin is one of the primary flavonols found in 'clingstone' peaches. It is also found in green tea infusions.
Raw maerial of Rutin: Flower buds of Sophora japonica
1, More than ten years experience focusing on this filed, quality is very steady;
2, Factory price, we guarantee to provide you lower price than other supplier under same quality;
3, Free sample, Free delivery.
4, L/C available
Product Categories : Hot Products