Extract from the dreid Green Tea Leaf Camellia sinensis
Color: Brown, light yellow or light green powder
Many people use green tea extracts solely for their potent antioxidant properties that protect cells from wide range of damaging free radicals.1 Since no single antioxidant is able to protect against all free radicals, green tea users often also use other antioxidants like alpha lipoic acid, astaxanthin, n-acetyl-cysteine vitamin C and vitamin E. Green tea's potent antioxidant properties have also interested researchers investigating major diseases like cancer2 and diabetes.3
1. Cancer Prevention;
2. Cardio protection; prevention of atherosclerosis;
3. Prevention of tooth decay and gum disease;
4. Liver protection;
5. Anti-platelet aggregation to prevent blood clotting;
6. Kidney function improvement;
7. Protection and restoration of immune system;
8. Inhibition of infectious pathogens;
9. To aid digestion and carbohydrate utilization;
10. Cellular and tissue antioxidant;
1, competitive price than other supplier.
2, Free sample, free delivery, we will return your test cost if our sample failed.
3, GMP workshop to guarantee quality.
4, fast shipment after order confirmed.
5, better payment term when long term cooperation.
Product Categories : Hot Products