- Contact Person: Mr. victor.wan
- View Contact Details
Model No.: EHP-0002
Molecular Formula: C20H18NO4
Appearance: Yellow Crystalline Powder
Product Name: Berberine HCL/Berberine Hydrochloride
Certification: ISO, FDA, Other
Assay Method: HPLC, Other
Application Form: Injection, Tablet, Capsule
Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
Extract Source: Other
Origin: Phellodendron Bark/Berberis
Productivity: 200 tons per year
Place of Origin: China(Sichuan province)
Supply Ability: 200 tons per year
HS Code: 1302199099
Berberine hydrochloride is an isoquinoline alkaloid isolated from a variety of Chinese herbs, including Coptidis rhizoma, Phellodendron chinense schneid, and Phellodendron amurense, and has diverse pharmacological actions. It has antidiabetic and antilipid peroxidation activity, as well as an anti-atherosclerotic action, and also has neuroprotective properties and improves polycystic ovary syndrome. Berberine hydrochloride is widely used as an antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory product, and has been used as a gastrointestinal remedy for thousands of years in China.
Product Name : Berberine HCL, Phellodendron chinense Schneid. P.EOther Names: Berberine Hydrochloride, Berberine Sulphate, Berberine
Molecular Formula: C20H18CLNO4•2H2O
Molecular Weight: 407.85
CAS No.: 633-65-8
Specs.: 97%, 98% by Titration and HPLC
1. As a traditional medicine or dietary supplement, berberine has shown some activity against fungal infections, Candida albicans, yeast, parasites, and bacterial/viral infections. Berberine seems to exert synergistic effects with fluconazole even in drug-resistant C. albicans infections.
2. Some research has been undertaken into possible use against MRSA infection.
3. Berberine is considered antibiotic. When applied in vitro and in combination with methoxyhydnocarpin, an inhibitor of multidrug resistance pumps, berberine inhibits growth of Staphylococcus aureus and Microcystis aeruginosa a toxic cyanobacterium.
4. Berberine is a component of some eye drop formulations. There is some evidence it is useful in the treatment of trachoma, and it has been a standard treatment for leishmaniasis.
5. Berberine prevents and suppresses proinflammatory cytokines, Eselectin, and genes, and increases adiponectin expression which partly explains its versatile health effects. Berberine is a nucleic acid binding isoquinolone alkaloid with wide potential therapeutic properties
1, More than ten years experience focusing on this field, the quality is very steady(GMP standard)
2, 100% Natural Extract
3, Factory price, we guarantee to provide you lower price than other supplier under same quality
4, Free sample, free delivery
5, Fast delivery
6, Above 150 tons capacity every year
Product Categories : Hot Products