Excellent Health Products Co.,Ltd
Model No.: EHP-523
Raw Material: Plants
Product Name: Rose Extract Oil Softgel
Packaging: 96bottles/carton According to ur demand,packaging in bottle,aluminum foil,in bulk are all available. And also providing printing your own label
Productivity: 20,000,000 pics per day
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 20,000,000 pics per day
are best known as ornamental plants grown for their flowers in the
garden and sometimes indoors. They have been also used for commercial
perfumery and commercial cut flower crops. Some are used as landscape
plants, for hedging and for other utilitarian purposes such as game
cover and slope stabilization. They also have minor medicinal uses.
Rose petals or flower buds are sometimes used to flavour ordinary tea, or combined with other herbs to make tisanes.
In France there is much use of rose syrup, most commonly made from an extract of rose petals. In the United States, this French rose syrup is used to make rose scones and marshmallows.
Rose flowers are used as food, also usually as flavouring or to add their scent to food.Other minor uses include candied rose petals.
1. The efficacy of blood stasis.
2. To promote the role of bile secretion.
3. Cellulite slimming, beauty emollients, in addition to the smell of incense body.
4. The treatment of liver and stomach gas pain, vomiting, irregular menstruation, dysentery.
5. Treatment of spleen and stomach, yin deficiency cough, loss of appetite, indigestion, constipation and other symptoms.6. Used in beverages, candy, health food.
1,People with endocrine disorders
2,Women with premenstrual syndrome
3,Women with menopausal syndrome
Product Categories : Contract Manufacturer
Copyright © 2017 Excellent Health Products Co.,Ltd All rights reserved.