1) Product name: L-Glutathione Reduced
2) CAS No.: 70-18-8
3) Appearance: White crystalline powder
4) Molecular Formula : C10H17N3O6S
5) Purity: 99%
1. Glutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide that contains an unusual peptide linkage between the amine group of cysteine (which is attached by normal peptide linkage to a glycine) and the carboxyl group of the glutamate side-chain. It is an antioxidant, preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides.
2. Thiol groups are reducing agents, existing at a concentration of approximately 5 mM in animal cells. Glutathione reduces disulfide bondsformed within cytoplasmic proteins to cysteines by serving as an electron donor. In the process, glutathione is converted to its oxidized form glutathione disulfide (GSSG), also called L(-)-Glutathione.
3. Glutathione is found almost exclusively in its reduced form, since the enzyme that reverts it from its oxidized form, glutathione reductase, is constitutively active and inducible upon oxidative stress. In fact, the ratio of reduced glutathione to oxidized glutathione within cells is often used as a measure of cellular toxicity.
Looking for ideal L-Glutathione Reduced Cas 70-18-8 Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the High Quality L-Glutathione Reduced are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bodybuilding L-Glutathione Reduced. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Contract manufacturing